Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Longest relationship: Two years, 9 months and counting

Shortest relationship: Four days

How many boys have said “I love you” to you? Six

Have you ever thought that you were going to marry the person you were dating? Yes

Have you ever loved someone so much that it hurt? Yes

Have you ever made someone cry? Yes

Are you happier single or in a relationship? In a relationship

Have you ever been cheated on? Yes

What is your favorite thing about the opposite sex? Beards

Have you ever broken someone’s heart? Yes

Do you believe that you are a (potential) good boyfriend or girlfriend? No

Have you been with people who were not good to you? Yes

Have you been in an abusive relationship? No

Have you ever dated someone older than you? Yes

Do you regret anything that you have done with an ex boyfriend or girlfriend? Yes

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? Not everyone

Believe in love at first sight? No

Ever dated two people at once? No

Do you have something to say to anyone of your past? Sure

Ever stolen something for a boyfriend or girlfriend? Possibly

Ever liked someone else’s boyfriend or girlfriend? Yes

Do you still have feelings for any of your exes? No, just friendly feelings for some of them.

Does heartbreak really feel as bad as it sounds? Yes

What’s the first letter of the name of the last person who kissed you? R

Ever kissed somebody in public? Yes silly

Kissed someone with a gf/bf that wasn’t you? Yes

Have you ever kissed someone you didn’t like? Yes

Do you break down when getting yelled at? Sometimes

Do you know anyone that wants you dead? No

Do you believe that regrets are lessons learned? Sure

Are you always in a hurry? For the most part, unless I am doing something I don't want to do.

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 45 minutes to an hour

Do you sit down and eat dinner with your family every night? When I am in RI, I eat with whoever is home.

Have you and a boy ever shared a song? Sure

Do you care if people talk smack about you? Sometimes if what they are saying is not true.

Did you speak to your father today? Not yet

Do you have Godparents? Yes

You find out there is life on Mars. Do you go there? I would if Rocky did.

If you ended up in jail, who would be there with you? Someone bigger than me.

Do you have any friends whose parents will no longer let them hang out with you? No

Are you generally a happy person? Not particularly

What exactly are you wearing? A black t-shirt, black fleece pants and a grey sweatshirt

Who can you blame for your mood today? The pharmacy

Is there an emotional scar you think will stay with you forever? Yes

Whose car did you ride in last? And who with? My dad's car with my parents

Up until right now, what was the happiest day of your life? I don't know.

How do you feel about the last person who kissed you? I love him.

Last thing you drank? Orange juice

Where was the weirdest place you’ve been kissed? Either way it is interpreted, I can't think of an answer.

What type of boy or girl do you usually fall for? Ones that I think are weird at first

Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days? Yes, my mom did, and my co-worker Brian did when he said he'd miss me because today was my last day for a while.

Have you ever given up on someone, but then went back to them? Yes

Have you ever passed out on the bathroom floor? Yes, but I wasn't drunk. It was in the morning and I was just tired.

Have you ever had a competitor for the person you liked? Yes, story of my life

How do you usually get money? From CVS

Who are a couple people you tell everything to? Rocky and Sam Clark for the most part

Do you regret anything? Yes

When caught telling a lie, what do you do? Usually tell the truth

Speaking of lies, what was the last one you told? Probably something at the pharmacy to prevent a customer from flipping out. Nothing bad

Are you excited for anything? The Sowa Market in the spring and graduating

What’s your favorite thing about living? Animals

Weekend plans? I'm not sure yet. Maybe seeing my brother and his girlfriend

When was the last time you cried? Last night when my parents were talking about moving away

No comments: